- Finishing the structural outline of my screenplay! Wahoo! Took over a month. Now I just have to write the damn thing.
- Calling my mom on Sunday night only to have her rush me off the phone to watch “Game of Thorns.” Mom, it’s “Thrones.”
- Listening to my first book on tape– Tough Shit by Kevin Smith. My lovely friend Tracy sent it to inspire me and keep a fire under my butt. It’s working!
- My Beverly Hills Public Library library card. I’m trying to save money and books are my biggest splurge. First items checked out: Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri, Where I’m Calling From by Raymond Carver, and Collected Stories by Anton Chekhov.
- Early evening walks through Larchmont Village.
- Waking up without a hangover. Hey, it’s the little things.
- My 11m Saturday night trip to the 24 hour Von’s Grocery Store. Items purchased: one honeydew, one plum, one bag of Terra Sweet Potato Chips.